Why should I purchase from SGBEST.com?
Latest - SGBEST.com is able to source for the latest model for you which may yet to be launched in your own country. You will be the spotlight among your friends by getting the latest models from us.
Reasonable - All mobile phones selling at SGBEST.com are priced affordably at no hidden cost. There are many types of payment you can choose from. Items are definitely original, new, and unlocked. 100% value for money! and SGBEST.com provides 1 Year Warranty for all products
Convenient - You can purchase from SGBEST.com anytime, anywhere. You do not have to waste your trip to the retail shop just to check on the availability of your preferred models, styles and colors. SGBEST.com is a one stop solution for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Cost Savings- No travelling required, no parking, and hassle free as we deliver right to your door step.
Freedom - Our members will be able to enjoy our low prices of the mobile phones without signing of any mobile subscription plans that will tie our members down for 2 years.
Safe and Secure - SGBEST.com is registered under VeriSign® Secure Site SSL Certificates which protects the transfer of sensitive data on SGBEST.com using a minimum of 40-bit and up to 256-bit encryption. SGBEST.com also uses secured payment mode for our customer such as – PayPal.
How should I purchase?
*Note: The user must be registered as a member of SGBEST.com in order to purchase something from SGBEST.com
Steps to purchase products:
1. Click on the product you would like to purchase.
2. Select the color (if any) and the quantity and click “Add to Cart”.
3. Repeat step 1 and 2 for more products.
4. Go to shopping cart and check if the detail of the product(s) added is/are correct and after confirming, click on the checkout button to proceed to the payment page.
All of your personal details in the payment page will be filled in automatically based on what you had entered in the registration form. We apologize that product(s) can only be sent to the address given by you in My Account
. If the delivery address is different from your account address, please contact us here
6. After all the information is confirmed to be correct, please select your preferred payment mode.
7. Once order is confirmed, a confirmation will be sent to you via email from SGBest.com or Paypal.
The purchase status will be shown in My Account
under the “current order” tab.
9. Once payment is successful, an E-Invoice will be sent to you via email.
Even though buying online just requires a few clicks, you have to ensure that if you are not using your personal computer, you must delete all cookies and web browser history after making payment to prevent any records saved in the public/shared computer that you used to purchase online.
What forms of payment does SGBEST.com accept?
1. We gladly accept 3D Secured Visa, MasterCard, eNets, Paypal, Bank fund transfers(via DBS/POSB, UOB, Maybank, and HSBC). Cash or Nets payment has to be made at our office.
2. All payment modes will not have any additional charges (some website do charge extra fees when customer uses credit card or debit card payment). SGBEST.com believes in giving our customer the best price ever.
3. Please take note that those who choose Bank Fund Transfer will need to make payment within 48 hours after order is confirmed. Failure to do so will cause the order to be forfeited. 3 consecutive tries in not abiding with the terms of payment will result in deletion of account.
4. For cash payment mode, customers will need to pay within 120 hours which is 5 working days after order is confirmed. Failure to do so will cause the order to be forfeited. 3 offences in not abiding with the terms of paying within 150 hours (5 working days) will have their account deleted.
How will the product(s) be delivered to us?
1. For Singapore Delivery, the product(s) will be delivered to your door step by Speedpost services.
2. For other countries other than Singapore, international couriers such as FedEx, UPS, DHL and TNT services will be used to deliver the product(s) to the designated location of the mailing address.
Will there be any shipping charges?
1. There will be shipping charges for all deliveries unless stated otherwise for some promotional models.
For international orders, shipping fees will be charged depending on the location you are staying. Please go to the Payment and Shipment
page for more details.
3. For Singapore orders, shipping fee will be SGD7.00 (approximately USD5.00) Whole Island wide which is the standard rate from Singpost.
4. There will not be any handling charges. However any customs duties and import tax are to be beared by the buyer.
Can I cancel my order after making payment?
1. No. Orders cannot be cancelled one payment is made. Please be sure of what you wish to purchase before making payment.
Should there be any queries before making payment, please contact us via our Online Live chat or E-mail us at sale@SGBEST.com
How long will I have to wait to receive the product(s) after making payment?
1. We will need to process a payment confirmation once the order is received. Payment confirmation takes 1-3 working days, Depending on the availability of the stock, the product(s) you paid will be shipped out to you on the next working day after confirmation.
2. Customers located in Singapore will receive their purchased products within 1 to 2 working days. For Singapore customers, payments made before 1030hrs GMT+8 during a working day, delivery will reach you on the same day before 1800hrs. Any payment made after 1030hrs GMT+8; delivery will reach you on the next working day before 1300hrs.
The transit time of the shipment varies from location to location. For more information, please refer to our Payment and Shipment
Suddenly I changed my mind and would like to buy another model. Can I ask for refund or exchange?
1. Unfortunately, No refund or exchange can be made one payment has been received.
What is the currency my order will be billed in?
1. Any orders made in Singapore or payments made visa Credit card (Visa, Mastercard), eNets will automatically be billed in Singapore Dollars(SGD) upon checkout
2. All orders paid via PayPal will be billed to you based on the currency you have selected.
Do the products come with any Warranty?
Yes. There will be a 1 Year Warranty for all products sold in SGBest.com.
If stated as a local set, you should go to manufacturer service centre for repair.
If stated as an export set, You have to contact us and obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Any item without an RAN Number will not be accepted by us. Repair will usually take 7-14 working days For more information, please review our Warranty section in our Terms and Conditions.
Can I order by phone, fax or any other methods other than online checkout?
1. Unfortunately, we do not accept orders by other methods. In order to protect your personal information and giving you a more secure and safe experience shopping with us, we only allow online checkout in SGBEST.com, Alternatively, customers can visit our office for direct purchase.
Is it safe to order through SGBEST.com?
2. Payment via Visa, Mastercard, eNets, Paypal will be encrypted in a secure paying portal.
What are the charges like for shipping and tax?
Shipping rate varies based on the weight of the product. Customer can also check the shipping rate at the view cart
checkout page for your individual destination. For Singapore, 7% GST will be added into the final price upon checkout. As for all international orders, customers are responsible for the customs and import duties fees.
What does SIM unlocked mean?
1. This means that the phone is not locked to any particular phone service providers. Before you make a decision to purchase a particular phone, please make sure that the frequency of your mobile phone network is compatible with the phone you wish to purchase. There is no commitment to any minimum term contract to buy our phones.
Will the phone I purchase work in my country?
1. Here are the country’s ranges for your reference:
– Quad Band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 WCDMA
· Europe, Asia, Africa, North America, South America, New Zealand and Australia
– Tri Band GSM 900/1800/1900 + UMTS
· Europe, Asia, Africa, North America, South America, New Zealand and Australia
– Dual Band GSM 900/1800
· Europe, Asia, Africa, South America, New Zealand and Australia
When will my order be shipped?
For all countries other than Singapore, depending on availability of stock, your order will be shipped on the next working day after the payment confirmation received. You can check the status of your current order in My Account
Can I track my order?
Yes you can. After making an order at SGBEST.com, we will reply with the purchase order details via your registered email address. Order status can be checked in the My Account page.
Simply login to SGBEST.com and go to My Account
page. All of your previous orders will be shown on the page under the “current order” tab if the order still not yet delivered to you. You are able to review the details of each order; the price, the item and order status.
After we receive the payment, we will send an invoice to your registered email address and your My Account
page will have the status of your current order to be updated as “Payment received”.
4. Your tracking number will automatically be updated in the current tab in My Account
when your order has been shipped.
Example: "Delivery, Track Number, Name of International Courier."
This is for your convenience to monitor your product(s)'s shipment.
5. Under the “Help” Menu tab, there will be a Tracking Order drop down tab. By clicking it, it will lead you to the four different international and local couriers that we are leveraging on. Simply click on the “check” icon, then fill in the received tracking number in the tracking page, Users will be able to monitor the delivery status of the order.
How do I place a bid?
1. Register for a free account or Login if you are already member with SGBEST in order to place a bid.
2. Click to Auction Page in Market Place or Bid Now box at homepage and browse the list of auction items and decide which one to bid on.
3. Start placing your bids on any active auctions. Check the current price and you place a bid to increase your maximum bid amount.
4. If a bid is placed during the last 1 minute, the auction will be automatically extended for an 1 minutes from the time of the latest bid. The auction will close once all bidding activity has stopped for a period of 1 minutes.
5. Price that you are biding should not exceed the Buy Now Price.
6. You can also click "BUY NOW" button is not necessary to wait for the Closing Bid Time.
7. Auction currency is based on USD, followed by the amount and cents. (ie 100.00)
8. If you have any enquiry please click Question & Answer section.
How to make Payment?
1. If Auction come to ending time, Winner will received the Congratulation email which specify auction details such as auction Name, Price & Shipping Cost.
2. Winner can check the auction details by clicking 'here' stated in the email.
3. After login Winner can see Checkout button. Proceed to checkout page and select the payment mode. For the other way click View Closed Auction at auction page.
4. You will need to pay within 120 hours which is 5 working days after you received the email.
5. Failure to do so will cause the order/bid to be forfeited.